My Journey Through The Mother Land

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Addiction

My name is Janne' and I have an addiction. Since admitting it is the first step I am sharing the news with you. The only problem is that I am not sure I want to kick my habit. That just may be due to the fact that I am addicted to my family. I simply cannot get enough of them. When I am away from my son and/or husband I am thinking about when I will get to see them again.

In what little spare time I can find for myself I am reading, planning, and plotting on how I am going to spend quality time with them. If time passes where my life and my husbands life is so busy that we haven't had time to spend together, WATCH OUT....cause I am going through withdrawls. I will find things to be mad about and quite frankly I am not the most pleasant person to be around. All because I want to be with my husband and my son.I also have to admit that I find myself to have recluse tendencies. Yes, after my son was born I even had my groceries delivered. It is amazing what you can do online these days to free more time and spend it on other things. For me it is all about my family.

I am trying to branch out. I like to hang out with friends. I do have hobbies. I don't think I have lost all hope. I probably sound pathetic, but man it sure feels good. If you are aware of a support group for such an addiction, by all means let me know. Please specify what time and dates they meet because if the meetings last too long I may have to reconsider. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment