My Journey Through The Mother Land

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

5 Things You May Not Know About Me

1. My Mom still plucks my eye brows :) [Anytime she's here for a visit, it's mandatory. She's the best I've ever found]

2. I've never eaten an entire oreo (only the dark piece in cookies and cream ice cream)

3. 99.999% of the time my phone is on vibrate. I have what I like to call, "Ring Tone Anxiety" if I can hear my phone & I am not near it, I start to panic....i.e. changing a diaper..I begin to rush. If I'm near it, I answer [unless kids are screaming] If I'm not, its a nice surprise!

4. I still roller skate (not roller blade)

5. I owe $10 in library fines!!! [don't judge me! I can be a bit overzealous when I go to the library. I find all these books, check them out with the intention of reading them, and usually bring them back having read ONE! This last time I went on vacation and forgot to return them...oops!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously i ate like 7 oreos yesterday! yum! I rush when the phone rings too, why do we do that like we can't call them back.

    ReplyDelete