My Journey Through The Mother Land

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Side Note


I forgot to mention; and frankly just plain forgot...the piece of humble pie my son served me last night at the end of my chaotic day. Frazzled and ready for bed, I asked him what story he wanted me to read him. He chose, "Love You Forever." My mouth suddenly became dry as I had a mental picture of Momzilla...aka me.

So I choked through the story as I learned a good lesson about what really matters most. And hoped that at the end of the day, no matter how many ugly-mad-mom-faces I make at the kiddos, they know I will always love them.

1 comment:

  1. We love that book too. I do find it a little creepy that the mom uses a latter to get into her sons hows. How would you like that to be your mother-in-law.

    ReplyDelete